10.18.2007

Honor

Honor, the idea of one who dies in battle.

I contradict my posts by saying, I do care about myself in a certain way. I wish to die with honor. I will accept my death, but only if it is protecting those who are important to me.

But then, in another point I guess I have already died. I am a corpse who has accepted his fate, and will continue to stay on this planet to bring happiness to whoever he can. I will not dishonor myself by commiting suicide, it is a weaklings way out of life, and I will conqure any thoughts otherwise. I will consider all of those who persuade me otherwise are fools. On further study of Nihilism, I have realized that I do not follow this idea perfectly. I am nothing, however the universe is not. The universe probably has a purpose, but I don't need to know what.

I have created my purpose in life, my purpose to protect. To protect under situations is to die. Death will honor will serve my purpose. Death, the icy-cold fingers whom have claimed lives of the famous and the poor, however the icy-cold fingers will never touch me. I will die, but I will not be dragged by the hand of death. I don't fight the man, I fight the law. Death will take me, but not by force.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Honor is by no means solely defined by one who dies in battle. I think of it more as one who is willing to stand up for what they believe is right in the face of being told they are wrong.

Anonymous said...

No updates in a month! Did your world /thoughts cease to exist? Or did your mode of expression change?

Anonymous said...

To protect under situations is to die.

there's a lot of ways to protect who ever you want to protect without dying...

Blog Info

This blog is simply for me to let loose some demons somehow... feel free to comment, want to see what people think about my ideas. Thanks

**Update** I have invited some friends of mine who personally, I know deep down inside they are incredibly smart, but like me, act stupid 99% of the time. If they piss you off, tell it in a comment, and they shall feel my wrath! Thanks, keep up the comments!

*PLEASE READ* Just a warning, got it from a reader, yes there is vulgar language in this blog, so if you read it...shouldn't hurt you. Just giving out a warning.
~Admin