10.11.2007

Own happiness

I have been thinking for a while. I ask myself, will I ever achieve happiness? As said before, it always seems like I need something else, my life just doesn't seem worth it. I always dream, I wish so much that things can be different. I try to listen to music, to loosen the distraction from the world so that I can create my own world where I can be happy. Another way that I loose myself from this world is by playing video games. I play them so much, that I either imagine myself in that world as an important person, or I'm too busy playing with my friends online. I need to do this because sadly I can't find happiness in my house. But why? Why can't I find happiness in my own home? I look around and see fake smiles, I don't know if they are putting on a mask for me so that I don't go emotionally crazy, or that they can't be mad at me. The only person I could talk to at my house was my Brother. It wasn't a close relationship like other kids, but I could ask him questions, he the same. He was a person at my house who I could in a way, rely on for help. But time moves on, he's now at college, and I don't blame him for going, it's his right. Now though, since he has left, all pressure has been placed on myself. I can't make one mistake without it being shown to the entire world it seems. This idea of my alternate world slows me down, yet I can't go past it. Maybe because it has become a habit of mine, creating this world for over five years now. I can't move past it, and I don't know why.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you are in a constant battle with the rest of the world, a hard way to live indeed. Maybe you need to change how you work with the world around you.

Maybe you need to work with life to be happy. In my opinion constantly working against it will just slow everything down, and stop it all ultimately. Just go with life.

Realize that problems don't exist beyond what humans create. All of your problems are being created by you, they aren't "naturally" put there. So upon realizing that you can then STOP MAKING PROBLEMS for yourself, STOP MAKING ROADBLOCKS for your life, and KEEP IT MOVING. Stopping or dwelling on things that don't really exist is going to get nobody nowhere.

Anonymous said...

" But why? Why can't I find happiness in my own home?"

What is required for a home to "have" happiness? In my opinion:

1)loving family members
2)food
3)roof

Does your family love you?
Do you have food?
Do you have a roof?

Where else is happiness supposed to come from?

"ONLY YOU CAN MAKE YOURSELF HAPPY"
-smartest woman in the world

Anonymous said...

well said anonymous,

Maybe the reason you can't "find" happiness is because you are looking too hard for it.

Junior Life Scientist said...

I agree. Ultimately, you can control how you feel and the environment around you. So if you want to be happier, for one start realizing all the positives in your life, and then start working on seeing the positives in the negatives in your life.

Anonymous said...

http://pathwaytohappiness.com/happiness/2007/09/27/mind-affects-happiness/

Anonymous said...

follow the link and click on the title of the article

Blog Info

This blog is simply for me to let loose some demons somehow... feel free to comment, want to see what people think about my ideas. Thanks

**Update** I have invited some friends of mine who personally, I know deep down inside they are incredibly smart, but like me, act stupid 99% of the time. If they piss you off, tell it in a comment, and they shall feel my wrath! Thanks, keep up the comments!

*PLEASE READ* Just a warning, got it from a reader, yes there is vulgar language in this blog, so if you read it...shouldn't hurt you. Just giving out a warning.
~Admin