10.08.2007

Past times

Ok, so in order to understand where I am coming from, you must first see my past.

I am a 17 year old human being who has had life given to him in it's ups and downs. I have been born with what I believe is a curse of which I can not control my emotions. They control what I do, how I do it, and when I would do the action. Sure, I have some ability to choose in what I do, but mostly everything is done with their control. I am not sure of what this curse, this symptom is called, however I guess I haven't talked to anybody else about it. I don't know if there are other people with this, and it would be amazing to find others like me.

I was born into a wealthy family who could easily support me. I had a nanny around at all times, and was taken care of 24/7. I grew up with little friends, but they increased at the years passed on. When I arrived to my fifth year in elementary school, I am not sure how, but I was stripped of all friends that I had. A 10 year old outcast with a emotional problem. The only comfort I had was from a dog who always was beside me. I considered many things, and almost took the cowards way out of this life, however some how in the end with therapy and other help, I made it through.

In my first year of high school, I was back on my feet. I had gained new friends, I was active in church, the average person. Somehow from church I gained the knowledge that if you pray for something, you will receive it. I was wrong. In the middle of that year I lost the best and most major being of my life. The one who saved me, a dog. Instead of going into details, depression followed, many bad times, and now I'm sort of back, but my mind of the world has changed dramatically.

First of all, no I'm not asking for attention with this statement. I am showing you my background so that you have an understanding of where I've been so when I say something different, you can see what I base my judgment on.

No comments:

Blog Info

This blog is simply for me to let loose some demons somehow... feel free to comment, want to see what people think about my ideas. Thanks

**Update** I have invited some friends of mine who personally, I know deep down inside they are incredibly smart, but like me, act stupid 99% of the time. If they piss you off, tell it in a comment, and they shall feel my wrath! Thanks, keep up the comments!

*PLEASE READ* Just a warning, got it from a reader, yes there is vulgar language in this blog, so if you read it...shouldn't hurt you. Just giving out a warning.
~Admin