10.08.2007

Human Mind

I can't say my life has been terrible, however I can say that I wish it were different. I watch movies, TV shows, and games, and I always ask "Why can't my life be like that?" I like every human on the planet has the idea of which they daydream or just dream of having a better life. They wish for things that will never happen, and yet sadly we will never be happy. I can try, and I shall try to be happy *with friends like mine, it's not hard* But I sit here typing this, I am listening to music, and with every new song a new setting comes into play. It's always the same being, a tall, broad man with amazing abilities, ones that aren't even possible for this planet or dimension to even know about. I always dream about this man, I wish my life was like his. He's almost the perfect human being, with his own quirks. I dream of him at the lunch table at school, he/I jumps in and does something daring. I always wonder if he/I would ever exist. Would I ever be like him? The man who is basically god? No. These dreams, these ideas are all wrong and fake. Humans are the most imaginative beings on this planet, so we make worlds for people to be something that they are not. We give them the chance to become different, but why? Why can't a human live with the life that they have? Is it that we are never satisfied until the end? Questions do their own thing, yet they never answer ones confusion. My simple question is this, can I not experience love in the fashion they show it on TV shows? Where it takes about 20 episodes for two people to fall in love and stay with each other forever? Is it possible for me to become a powerful being with every bodies attention? No. I will move on, but these dreams will always slow us down.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You dont believe it's possible for one to "live with the life that they have?" Why can't one be happy with what they have?

Anonymous said...

Perception is reality. Dreams are wonderful, and wish-fulfillment serves it's purpose. Everyone has delusions of grandeur, however, the world is full of many people and to act on such ideas would be a bit selfish. I fact if you were to act and obsess on your delusions of grandeur you would be a Megalomaniac.

However, I think if you spend some time thinking about what is truly important to you, you will find that is is within your grasps. Being a superhero is great, and jumping up and doing something daring and saving the day and everyone loving you is a natural human dream. However, all those things are not what is really important at least to me. I think the same is true for a lot of other people, maybe the same for you; but maybe not, if so I can't help you in that regard. For me however, what is important are the people around me, who I love and who love me. A lot of what is important lies within me also. Doing what I think is the right thing, obtaining my inner ideal. I think focusing on outward material possessions and great feats will ultimately lead to disappointment, and they are things often beyond your control.

This does not mean, you should give up on your dreams. Dreams motivate us. Dreams drive us. Dreams entertain us. However, dreams are just dreams. Focus on your internal reality.

Oh, and as for love and T.V shows, the novel is a better median for love than the telly; but real life is the best median of all... and part of that experience will just come with time and experience as you and your friends develop into actual persons and the people around you mature into well... real people. The funny thing is some adults still act like High/Middler schoolers and never get the bigger picture. Play the long run, in the end you will come out ahead.

Blog Info

This blog is simply for me to let loose some demons somehow... feel free to comment, want to see what people think about my ideas. Thanks

**Update** I have invited some friends of mine who personally, I know deep down inside they are incredibly smart, but like me, act stupid 99% of the time. If they piss you off, tell it in a comment, and they shall feel my wrath! Thanks, keep up the comments!

*PLEASE READ* Just a warning, got it from a reader, yes there is vulgar language in this blog, so if you read it...shouldn't hurt you. Just giving out a warning.
~Admin