10.10.2007

More answers!

Well I got home and saw that you guys replied to me in about less than 3 hours time, nice. So I have more answers to your questions about my thoughts.

"WHATS STOPPING YOU FROM NEEDING LESS?? ESPECIALLY IF YOU KNOW THAT THERE IS A PROBLEM?!"
I really don't know, I don't know why I need so much, yes there is a problem, and I accept that. I guess that the only conclusion to this is that I'm going to a psychiatrist and he's helping with the situation. Sorry I can't answer more, I just really don't know.

Why can't they just believe what they want? If there is no right or wrong, why waste time trying to "go after what they are saying?"
Good point, I let them believe what they want, and I will say and judge on what they believe, but what I think is wrong is how our world is based on this. What if everything that we know is wrong? Then this house I'm in is wrong, this computer is impossible, it goes into the idea of Philosophy that things don't exist and our minds make them up. Humans created math, what makes it right?

"can animals press a button and cause the entire planet to die *Nuclear Holocaust* not really"
Some would say that this is the reason that humans are "better."
Sadly this is true, and it gives people the idea that we can bomb everything to smithereens and walk away. If we were to do anything like that, the nuclear holocaust would occur. There is a really good web-comic I've been reading, I'll put the post on my blog, but it's about the Nuclear Holocaust and what happens, I like it. Really puts things into perspective.

Maybe your "shell" as you call it is a gift given to you which gives you the ability to make the world a better place. Maybe it's not about you!
Hmm... My shell may be a gift, but I never said it was about me. I can make the world a better place, and in a way I try to. It's nothing massive, however I try to make every bodies day a little better, laughter helps everybody out. I do what my parents ask, and I follow their commands to help them out. I talk to people, try to make them feel better as to what is going on in their life. I give people comfort. It isn't about me. I help others, and in an extreme situation I would give my life away for a loved family member or friend.

Well thanks for the questions, hopefully I can update tonight, peace

*oh, will be letting my friend who's crazy but smart as a writer, hopefully he doesn't piss people off*

No comments:

Blog Info

This blog is simply for me to let loose some demons somehow... feel free to comment, want to see what people think about my ideas. Thanks

**Update** I have invited some friends of mine who personally, I know deep down inside they are incredibly smart, but like me, act stupid 99% of the time. If they piss you off, tell it in a comment, and they shall feel my wrath! Thanks, keep up the comments!

*PLEASE READ* Just a warning, got it from a reader, yes there is vulgar language in this blog, so if you read it...shouldn't hurt you. Just giving out a warning.
~Admin