10.09.2007

Driving

Is it just me, or does it seem like when you are on the road all other drivers around you just suck at driving? I mean, I'm going down route 7 at 55 MPH, and the stupid person in front of me is going about 45ish...why? Why does it seem all other drivers just suck? You notice these things and you get mad in your car. You think you are the best driver around, but why? There is no real reason, it's just natural I guess. But you notice things like damaged cars, so then you stay away from that person on the road. Then you see the person multi-tasking in the car such as eating, driving, bobbing their heads down with the music, that sort of stuff. You also stay away from them. But what in human minds causes us to think that we are better than everybody else? What causes us to think these ways? Could it be that our primal instincts kick in and we wan to think that we are always better than all others? Or is it that we as humans are just selfish and always think of ourselves? People say humans are the most intelligent on the planet, but what backs up this saying? Nothing. Nothing at all backs up this idea that humans are the smartest. Just because we made a wheel doesn't mean that we are better than all other species on the earth. I'm sure right now that humans don't have the ability to multiply asexually. That ability alone seperates the small organisms from us. Our reproduction takes about nine months, theirs takes minutes. So somebody come up to me and tell me, why are us humans always thinking that we are better than all others? Answer me that, obi-wan kenobi.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Survival of the fittest! We are better than them because we survive and grow while they do not.
What does "better" mean anyway?

Anonymous said...

Ever heard of the Fundamental Attribution Error?

No? You must be stupid. Wait... I just committed the Fundamental Attribution Error.

Blog Info

This blog is simply for me to let loose some demons somehow... feel free to comment, want to see what people think about my ideas. Thanks

**Update** I have invited some friends of mine who personally, I know deep down inside they are incredibly smart, but like me, act stupid 99% of the time. If they piss you off, tell it in a comment, and they shall feel my wrath! Thanks, keep up the comments!

*PLEASE READ* Just a warning, got it from a reader, yes there is vulgar language in this blog, so if you read it...shouldn't hurt you. Just giving out a warning.
~Admin