10.10.2007

Replies to questions:

Thank you all for the comments, even if harsh a comment is good because I can work with what I have so I can do better. I shall start from the first question and move on.

"Why can't people be happy?" Hmm...good point there, really I can't tell a person on how to live their life. But what I can say is this, a person *such as myself and probably others, not really sure* always needs something more sadly, it's human nature. One can have all the money in the world, yet they feel like they are missing something. I personally belive that the only people who are trully happy are the mormons *They preach about family togetherness, and it does work amazingly, they are the kindest people on earth in my opinion* but i'm not saying we should all be mormon, but what I am saying is that if a person wishes to be happy, they must love themselves and every person around them with incredible love. Then true happiness will exist. You can gain a happy-boost *new word again!* from something, but them something else can bring you down.

"Why waste time trying to label those who are right and wrong?" Well, let me say this, I am not labelling people, but I am going after the ideas of what they are saying. If *according to another anonymous thanks :D* 2 + 2 = 1, what would this cause? Our entire planet to crash? I think that as humans, we make up ideas so that we can say that we know ideas, however we don't. If I should label, then I simply label all humans as wrong.

Next one wasn't a questinon, but a comment, and it has been hard, but I found something recently. I can accept my own death, but I simply can't imagine the deaths of others who are close to me. I don't like to cut myself, god no, but I will protect those who are close to me.

Again, not a question, but "Survival of the fittest" Created by Charles Darwin about his idea about evolution. I understand that completly, but can animals press a button and cause the entire planet to die *Nuclear Holocaust* not really... and to what is better, I really don't know what is better, I bet you anything that there will always be better things beyond humans.

To the last two comments, I do apologize, I was not in a happy mood and I may edit that blog, I can't judge them just because of their ideas, and yes, I was a hypocrite in what I was saying, have to not type here sometimes lol.

Well thanks for the comments, keep them up :D I'll post more things for discussion probably. Don't be afraid to put your names...all are anonymous lol

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

"a person *such as myself and probably others, not really sure* always needs something more sadly, it's human nature."

I don't understand why this has to exist. Yes it may be innate for people to "need" something (in my opinion this should actually be "want") but why can't you make yourself, you, less reliant on these needs.

I think if you are truly intelligent, you will realize that these needs are holding you down and move beyond them. I don't believe that some other force is making you need more.

WHATS STOPPING YOU FROM NEEDING LESS?? ESPECIALLY IF YOU KNOW THAT THERE IS A PROBLEM?!

Anonymous said...

"I am going after the ideas of what they are saying."

Why?

Why can't they just believe what they want? If there is no right or wrong, why waste time trying to "go after what they are saying?"

Anonymous said...

"can animals press a button and cause the entire planet to die *Nuclear Holocaust* not really"

Some would say that this is the reason that humans are "better."

Anonymous said...

If you have the ability to make the world a better place, would you?

Maybe your "shell" as you call it is a gift given to you which gives you the ability to make the world a better place. Maybe it's not about you! :P

Blog Info

This blog is simply for me to let loose some demons somehow... feel free to comment, want to see what people think about my ideas. Thanks

**Update** I have invited some friends of mine who personally, I know deep down inside they are incredibly smart, but like me, act stupid 99% of the time. If they piss you off, tell it in a comment, and they shall feel my wrath! Thanks, keep up the comments!

*PLEASE READ* Just a warning, got it from a reader, yes there is vulgar language in this blog, so if you read it...shouldn't hurt you. Just giving out a warning.
~Admin