2.28.2008

WTH world

Another What the hell? rant, mixing in some world stuff.

First of all, top story on CNN. Child - 8 - saves friend from choking on a ROCK...a rock. ROCK..rock god people it's a rock, are you seriously this stupid? I mean, i could understand if he was mentally retarded..but he wasn't, he was a 8 year old eating a rock...A FREAKING ROCK. How can you not see a ROCK? Let the kid choke on the rock, he deserves it if he was that stupid.

Ok, in India, a woman gave premature birth on a train, sounds bad, but she was going to the bathroom....how do you not notice this? I mean, you loose about 10 pounds in about 30 seconds....this is an impossible situation to not notice??? I've seen videos, it's something that you will notice...

basically this just shows how people are just stupid...i love stupid peolpe yet i hate them...

No comments:

Blog Info

This blog is simply for me to let loose some demons somehow... feel free to comment, want to see what people think about my ideas. Thanks

**Update** I have invited some friends of mine who personally, I know deep down inside they are incredibly smart, but like me, act stupid 99% of the time. If they piss you off, tell it in a comment, and they shall feel my wrath! Thanks, keep up the comments!

*PLEASE READ* Just a warning, got it from a reader, yes there is vulgar language in this blog, so if you read it...shouldn't hurt you. Just giving out a warning.
~Admin