2.10.2008

Religion pwnage

So...because I'm just here at this moment...and I feel like ranting, I'm going to rant once again, about religion.

This is going to be a long one...don't expect people to read all of it ;) Going to use headers for the ideas.


-Heaven
Oh, this is a joyous one. How many versions of heaven exist today? There are about 7 main areas (Christianity having about 7 views of Heaven itself) So...who's right? Is it the Christians who are right, in which they believe that the Jews will go to hell because of what they did to Jesus...or is it the Jews who are right for they think that they will be saved by the real messiah. Are the Islamics right in which there are layers in heaven? Or are the Buddhists right in their ways of reaching "Nirvana". Nobody knows...yet everybody seems to think that they know. Lets look at the Jihadists. They think that if they blow up an infidel *people of U.S., that's us* they will be sent to heaven and will meet 71 dark haired virgins... ok kind of random there. But the point is, people right now are dieing because of these people, and the Christians going at it over who is right about heaven. The more we try to influence them, the more they strap a bomb to their chest and die, thus accomplishing the mission to get to heaven. Also, I love the qualifications to get to heaven. Here, I'll make a checklist of the religions and I will see if I get to heaven in any of them.

Baha'i - Yes...but I'm not going to be very high up on the layer system of heaven
Christianity - No due to the "not believing"
Hinduism - Yes, due to the "good deeds"
Buddhism - ...I'm trying to fully understand, but what I can get out of it is that No, I can't drop my earthly bonds.
Islam - No not "turning to god"
Judaism - No again for "not believing"
Maori *Polynesia* - ....Yes...? No idea.

So looking at this, the religions most NOT involved with wars and such...I'm good. Kind of funny there. But this leads to my last point on this. What is the point in heaven? Seriously, is it because of the idea that there is a end after life is all done? Here's a question, what is the #1 most used word in the bible..or any holy text about heaven? Give up? It's paradise. Now, what does Paradise mean? Yes, heaven, but that was used to describe heaven about when the bible was created..or the notes made used to create it. Paradise has been around for about 4 THOUSAND years prior to that event. The Aryans were the ones to first use it, to describe a "walled" garden *...not going into adam and eve, sorry* so really, it's the wrong use of the word in the first place. Somebody, tell me, tell me I'm wrong. I've been told, straight to the face, that I'm going to hell. So somebody, tell me that I'm wrong about all of this, and it's all fake.

was going to type more..but i'm tired, peace

No comments:

Blog Info

This blog is simply for me to let loose some demons somehow... feel free to comment, want to see what people think about my ideas. Thanks

**Update** I have invited some friends of mine who personally, I know deep down inside they are incredibly smart, but like me, act stupid 99% of the time. If they piss you off, tell it in a comment, and they shall feel my wrath! Thanks, keep up the comments!

*PLEASE READ* Just a warning, got it from a reader, yes there is vulgar language in this blog, so if you read it...shouldn't hurt you. Just giving out a warning.
~Admin