2.16.2008

WTH?

Time for my What the Hell rant, something to look at things and just say "What the hell???"

First to start, what is it with people on the phone, and they need to go to the bathroom...and they go to the bathroom while on the phone. I mean...what the hell??? Why? What is the purpose of them going to the bathroom while on the phone, that would just disturb me if I was on the other end. It's like, you are having a conversation with somebody, and you hear them grunt "HURGH! Yeah I...AUUUG! Know..." seriously disturbing. But why? Do people not have the ability to hang up the phone?? It seems laziness has increased so much...

Ok ok, in Illinois we all know what happened there... so I have to talk about it *god forbid I don't* I mean....why is there the need for copycats? I guess other people just have the need to do something increasingly stupid. Look at it this way. Yes, you may be depressed, I can understand how you feel. Why would you need to buy a freaking gun, and mow down your classmates??? Is there ANY point into this? Just want attention? Then strip naked and run in front of the white house, that would work well. And to the gun shops, WHAT THE HELL???? Is it ebay? Are these people getting the guns off of ebay? Or are people coming into your store and buying weapons...I think it's the latter. If it was ebay, then maybe the people in charge of Ebay should be a little more strict. But god forbid if there's control over Ebay.

Last thing to talk about here, the joys of VALENTINES DAY! Seeing as it just passed, I have finally noticed that Valentines day is not a day to be nice to people *such as...you know what I don't know right now, blarg!* But instead, you have to buy CHOCOLATE. What is Valentines day without CHOCOLATE? Maybe it's the fact that people have the feeling to buy a ton of crap on Valentines day. For example, I currently work at a chocolate store. There, people were buying about 50-800$ worth of CHOCOLATE. What the hell? I mean...if you have the money to spend 800 DOLLARS WORTH OF CHOCOLATE, give some of that to some hobo...make his day. But no, we need CHOCOLATE.

HOORAY, I'm done. Now, i burn wood!

No comments:

Blog Info

This blog is simply for me to let loose some demons somehow... feel free to comment, want to see what people think about my ideas. Thanks

**Update** I have invited some friends of mine who personally, I know deep down inside they are incredibly smart, but like me, act stupid 99% of the time. If they piss you off, tell it in a comment, and they shall feel my wrath! Thanks, keep up the comments!

*PLEASE READ* Just a warning, got it from a reader, yes there is vulgar language in this blog, so if you read it...shouldn't hurt you. Just giving out a warning.
~Admin