2.05.2008

World-rant

Well, I guess you have figured out..i need to update more. So, i've decided that once a week, I'm going to do a "World-rant". Basically, this is just a rant about things going on in the world right now. Enjoy Week 1 :D

First of all, reading an article about home here in USA. In Ohio, a cheating boyfriend is blamed for the death of his month old daughter. He didn't kill the daughter, it was the girlfriend. How did she kill the daughter? By a microwave. Wow. A piece of shit person killed her freaking child, by shoving her in a damn microwave, just because her boyfriend was cheating. What in gods name is wrong with you? YOU DON'T KILL A CHILD BECAUSE OF PRE-MARRITAL ISSUES. ARE YOU BEYOND STUPID?!? YOU KILLED A BABY BY A MICROWAVE. DON'T LET HER LIVE, GIVE HER AT LEAST LIFE. Way to go you dumb bitch, hopefully people will feel the ability to forgive you, for your stupid crime, for a stupid reason. Rot in hell.

Chad just got completely dominated by rebels. The city was under attack on Saturday, and caused about 20,000 people to run to Cameroon. Not really much to talk about. I feel sorry for Africa really. Some places have gotten it under control, but look at the big picture. The Congo is just a huge warzone, new genocides break out every 5 years or so, it just seems like people can't live together over there. I also found out that Kenya went haywire due to rebel uprisings, only reason why I know that is because my mother couldn't go on her mission trip there anymore. Actually, the poorest countries in the world reside in Africa. You may think it's Afghanistan, or Fuji *in reality, they have a nice income due to plenty of tourists* In reality, it's Ethiopia, and the Congo. Ethiopia is at an amazing 180$ GDP. That means that the average person makes 180 dollars...per year. The Congo? They are at 70$ GDP. That's just amazing. I make more money than both of those countries combined...just makes me feel like a rich jerk...

Ok, last one. Superbowl. I'm happy that the giants won, Patriots won too many games in my opinion *lol*. But, I've looked it over. If Brady wasn't stupid and tried to throw 75 yards at the end, 4 times in a row, they could have TIED the game. All Brady was doing was chucking the ball as hard as he could for a touchdown. Here's an idea, why don't we get a field goal, go into overtime, then WIN? Nice job pats.

Enjoy :D

No comments:

Blog Info

This blog is simply for me to let loose some demons somehow... feel free to comment, want to see what people think about my ideas. Thanks

**Update** I have invited some friends of mine who personally, I know deep down inside they are incredibly smart, but like me, act stupid 99% of the time. If they piss you off, tell it in a comment, and they shall feel my wrath! Thanks, keep up the comments!

*PLEASE READ* Just a warning, got it from a reader, yes there is vulgar language in this blog, so if you read it...shouldn't hurt you. Just giving out a warning.
~Admin