2.27.2008

Addiction

Ok, easy rant for today. Addiction, the term used by those who place the idea apon people. But why is it placed? It's not like they can't control themselves.

Look at this for example. Cigarettes *can't spell, i know* have nicotine which messes with your brain. Now you can say that it's not their fault they smoke...but think about it. If ya don't smoke the thing in the first place, then ya won't get addicted to it. It's really simple people, I mean c'mon.

Then you look at those who drink. Drinking is considered something that is done due to depression...um no. I know plenty of people who drink and not because they are depressed, sorry wrong diagnosis. People drink because they think that they are having a good time. They think that if they drink, they are happy. That's your mind that tells you that, probably because of peer pressure. For example. I know a person who got drunk, and came into school one day. She was arrested, blah blah blah, then because she is having a problem, her aunt and uncle come down on their jet. Well it crashes..and they die. That's just terrible, I mean, if that ever happened to me I would blame alcohol and never drink it again. Well it's been about 3 years, and guess what, she's back on drinking. Wow. Stupidity at its finest. Sad really.

No comments:

Blog Info

This blog is simply for me to let loose some demons somehow... feel free to comment, want to see what people think about my ideas. Thanks

**Update** I have invited some friends of mine who personally, I know deep down inside they are incredibly smart, but like me, act stupid 99% of the time. If they piss you off, tell it in a comment, and they shall feel my wrath! Thanks, keep up the comments!

*PLEASE READ* Just a warning, got it from a reader, yes there is vulgar language in this blog, so if you read it...shouldn't hurt you. Just giving out a warning.
~Admin