3.14.2008

Super Duper Rant

Haven't made a post in a long time...mostly due to laziness and retarded computer, so...sorry about that, but this is going to be a big one.

It has occured to me that the United States is kind of like Darwinism... In the sense that only the strong survive. I'm not talking about Social Darwinism, no I'm talking about survival of the fittest in the natural world. The strong stay alive, and the ones who are stupid (literally) get lost behind. Seriously, we have to be the dumbest country on the planet. Lets give a couple of examples. I have posted in the past that there was an 8 year old boy who was choking, only problem was he was choking on a rock... Who eats a rock? If it was a mentally handicapped child who was about 4, I would understand, but it was a 8 year old boy, normal mental health and all. Seriously...just not even right. More recently, there was a boy, age 10 with a normal mental condition, died by placing his head inside a sandbox. What the hell!? He put his head inside a sandbox, and suffocated, who would ever even think of doing that?? And now people are blaming the company that made the sandbox, because it was "Too Deep"... but it wasn't their fault. I don't think they would expect a freaking 10 year old to shove his head inside a sandbox, that is literally just retarded. I mean, at the age of 10, boys and girls in china are doing advance mathematical problems, I don't think a child at the age of 10 in our country can even spell Mathematical. The last problem, in Florida, a woman was powerwashing a car, and she wanted to calm down a child, so she sprayed him with the power hose. What the hell?!?! Are you serious?! She wanted to "calm him down"....WITH A POWER HOSE!? FOR GODS SAKE, WHAT ARE WE THINKING PEOPLE!? Has America become so degraded that it has people thinking of things such as this...it's just terrible. After reading some of these examples, I just look at this country and shake my head. It's so stupid that it's wrong. I just want to literally leave this country, and move to either Canada, or Australia. Both of these places are just like America, but they aren't stupid. I actually can't give an example at the moment, but how many times have we heard about stories coming from these places? None? Just somebody answer me, why, WHY ARE WE SO STUPID...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

http://candlepowerforums.com/vb/archive/index.php/t-71937.html

Blog Info

This blog is simply for me to let loose some demons somehow... feel free to comment, want to see what people think about my ideas. Thanks

**Update** I have invited some friends of mine who personally, I know deep down inside they are incredibly smart, but like me, act stupid 99% of the time. If they piss you off, tell it in a comment, and they shall feel my wrath! Thanks, keep up the comments!

*PLEASE READ* Just a warning, got it from a reader, yes there is vulgar language in this blog, so if you read it...shouldn't hurt you. Just giving out a warning.
~Admin