12.04.2007

uggg...

Ugg....

I do not want to be at school, should of had a snow day but nooooo, the county hates us, oh well time for me to think.

In philosophy class, we had a person say "God never makes mistakes" and I replied "Platapus, what about the platapus?" the person shut up, owned.

But seriously, if you are that concieted in thinking that your religion is right *by all means do so, freedom of religion* can you give examples of how god never makes mistakes? If this so called "Perfect" being is...perfect, then how and why does he make mistakes? Short, but answer and discuss

No comments:

Blog Info

This blog is simply for me to let loose some demons somehow... feel free to comment, want to see what people think about my ideas. Thanks

**Update** I have invited some friends of mine who personally, I know deep down inside they are incredibly smart, but like me, act stupid 99% of the time. If they piss you off, tell it in a comment, and they shall feel my wrath! Thanks, keep up the comments!

*PLEASE READ* Just a warning, got it from a reader, yes there is vulgar language in this blog, so if you read it...shouldn't hurt you. Just giving out a warning.
~Admin