4.28.2008

Update, sorry

Sorry I've been gone so long, just busy and whatnot. Now I have some time, and I've done some thinking, I think I can post something juicy now.

For some time now, I've been doing some thinking about humans, as to wether we deserve to live or not on this planet. I could take quotes from movies or shows, but I'll just use some little bits of information.

First off, why do we humans even deserve to have Earth? What do we do to repay this planet for letting us live here? I mean, not to look at the situation like a tree hugger (which I am) but we destroy habitats, use up the planet's resources, and we choke the planet itself in gases that rips it apart. It just seems that we don't deserve jack, we just take in whatever we want and kill it. Humans and our society, suck.

To quickly understand why humans suck, we need to see what humans are. Humans are mammals who have "evolved" past the animalistic ways of beasts. In reality, we haven't evolved past jack. Humans have three essential needs, and no, these aren't the needs such as food, clothing, and a house, no these are psychological needs.
Dominance: Humans need to be in control of things, they need to be better than others. If they are either right, or if they are justified, they will go to war with somebody else. Humans need war, there is no way that war will ever go away if humans stay on this planet. True, animals do fight for dominance sometimes, but they don't have the ability to blow up the planet with a push of a button, in which we do. Maybe humans can push away from war, if all weapons are destroyed and the desire of war is plunged from their hearts, however do you know how hard it is to do something like that? You would need to publically show a war on a biblical scale, two forces fighting against one another in a bloodbath of pure hatred. War can be beautiful, but because of us humans and the ability to destroy others with a push of a button, it ruins the beauty of violence. It is a natural human instinct, we need to live with War.
Control: Humans need to be controlled. They can't live with the fact that their lives are not controlled by some un-earthly being. In other words, humans don't believe in chaos, they want to believe that control is possible throughout the universe. I've talked with some people who are fervent religious believers, not zealots, but firm followers of their religion, and they have said that they want their lives to be controlled, that they want something to decide what happens to them. It is how religion was born, the fact that humans didn't know how to place control over things they didn't understand, so, god was born.
Sex: Ahh, I knew I would eventually reach this topic. It's very simple, Humans need sex. They can't live without the fact that they need to reproduce. The idea of sex could start from a young age, or it could start at an older age. People think that humans are more advanced because they don't have sex just to reproduce, just like animals. No, we are better because we have sex for fun. To me, that's the most rediculous idea ever thought of. Sure, I haven't had sex yet, but in a way, I'm damn proud that I haven't had it yet. I'm not waiting for a certain time, I just don't really care when it happens. However, when I look around at my peers, it seems that many of them are already moving towards sex, but what's funny is that they think that having sex makes them older than others. Humans are animals.

I've thought about this for some time, after a while I've learned that I hate humans, I hate myself for being a human, and I wish sometime sthat humans didn't exist. But, we do, and there is nothing that I could do that could replace humans on this planet. Humans are here until we destroy ourselves in our own ego's and in our own tools of war.

No comments:

Blog Info

This blog is simply for me to let loose some demons somehow... feel free to comment, want to see what people think about my ideas. Thanks

**Update** I have invited some friends of mine who personally, I know deep down inside they are incredibly smart, but like me, act stupid 99% of the time. If they piss you off, tell it in a comment, and they shall feel my wrath! Thanks, keep up the comments!

*PLEASE READ* Just a warning, got it from a reader, yes there is vulgar language in this blog, so if you read it...shouldn't hurt you. Just giving out a warning.
~Admin