4.09.2008

I'm Back!

Ok, after some time of just sitting around, I'm now able to rant...fully.

Today's topic: Money

Money, is also the root of all evil. Why would one say that? Well because, money has become a necessity of life. Yes, you need clothing, food, and shelter, but now what PAYS for that stuff? Money, money is evil. I for one hate money, but I can't live without it. I need it, and I can't stop that need anytime soon. The reason why I'm thinking like this is because of the Transcendentalist views. I mean, maybe I can't live totally on the wilderness, but I would like to deal with almost no money possible. Here, lets look at the problems of money.
Problem A: You can never have enough money. More more and more, you always need more money. Money for this, money for that, you will always need it again and again. Very simply thought, what if we print so much money, that people won't need more? No, that won't work, then the price value goes down. You see?! You need more money, but if there's more then it's worth less, it's like a worm eating itself, IT'S NOT GOING TO EVER FIX ITSELF....
Problem B: Money causes animality in people. Why do people rob banks, shops, or stores? Is it for MONEY? I would say yes, it is, but what happens when they get away from a heist, and guess what, they ran out of money. Then it's back to the bank, or shop, or store to get some more. Very simple. People kill other people for money, the ultimate gold. People lie for money, people cheat for money. People NEED money. Sad.
Just two problems to look at, but all very logical. I would want to burn my money, but I can't, seeing as though I need it. It's a drug, and it's almost impossible to get away from.

No comments:

Blog Info

This blog is simply for me to let loose some demons somehow... feel free to comment, want to see what people think about my ideas. Thanks

**Update** I have invited some friends of mine who personally, I know deep down inside they are incredibly smart, but like me, act stupid 99% of the time. If they piss you off, tell it in a comment, and they shall feel my wrath! Thanks, keep up the comments!

*PLEASE READ* Just a warning, got it from a reader, yes there is vulgar language in this blog, so if you read it...shouldn't hurt you. Just giving out a warning.
~Admin